Monday, September 29, 2014

#Vote4BrynnaCadman


It is almost time to put up signs.  The first year I ran a campaign I had a ton of signs.  Two different versions of navy blue and white.  I put them up everywhere.  After the election I had a couple of people tell me they didn't see any signs of mine.  I knew they drove on the streets where I had the signs.  I was so disappointed.  The next time I ran a campaign I had florescent pink and even though I didn't put up very many signs I had all kinds of people commenting on how many I had out there.  Well,  that has totally changed my view on campaign signs.  I will not have a sign that blends in with all the others.  I will not have a sign that blends in with anything.  I have stuck with pink.  I am glad I am a woman and can get away with that color.  If I had it to do over I would change a few things, but here is the sign you will be seeing on the streets of Etiwanda School District soon.